Bob,
The Molecular Multi does contain Zinc. I believe Dr. Sardi has done his homework, although I suppose there are other opinions. Sardi writes this about copper.

Copper

NOT PROVIDED IN THE MOLECULAR MULTI

Copper is a strong oxidant. It is required for connective tissue (collagen) formation.

The installation of copper in place of lead plumbing and piping has changed the whole approach to copper nutrition. Inorganically bound copper in dietary supplements and drinking water it much more damaging to the brain than bound copper in foods. The Alzheimer’s epidemic coincides with installation of copper plumbing in developed but not undeveloped countries. [Nutrients <http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26633489> 2015; Journal Trace Element Research <http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22673823> 2012]

AA