I agree that a flying car is the worst of both worlds. A bad car and a bad
plane.  Still, I would like one.

________________________________
From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 9:57 AM
To: Vortex
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Kamen's New Segue

Another flying car! Not going to happen. Economically, it makes no sense. It is
cheaper by far to buy (or rent) an ordinary car, drive to the airport, and fly
an ordinary airplane. A machine that does both will do neither well.

With self-driving taxis, it will be even less of a problem getting to a
regional airport. You will not have to return a rental car. It will drive off
and return itself.

Still, this is the nicest looking flying car I have seen.