Maybe we should change the name of LENR to remove the 'Nuclear' connotation
and just call it Structure Effect HyperChemical Reactions, SEHCR.    Just
because there's a high energy gamma ray DURING the process doesn't mean
that we have to deal with gamma rays as a RESULT of it.    So by it not
being a 'nuclear' process, it will be monitored by standard industry
watchdogs rather than the NRC.