Robin—

My suggestion about allowable locations for Bose particles reflects the
Introduction below form
The following document noted by Axil:

‘Disorder, synchronization and phase locking in
non-equilibrium Bose-Einstein condensates’

BY:  Paul R. Eastham, Trinity College Dublin, Dublin 2, Ireland and
Bernd Rosenow University of Leipzig, 04009 Leipzig, Germany

“INTRODUCTION
It is twenty years  weakly-interacting ultracold gas. In other settings,
namely superconductivity (which we understand in terms of a Bose-Einstein
condensate of Cooper pairs), Bose-Einstein condensates have been available
in laboratories for over a century. Yet their behaviour is still startling.
Because the many particles of the condensate occupy the same quantum
state, collective properties become described by a macroscopic wavefunction,
with an interpretation parallel to that of the single-particle wavefunction
of Schrodinger's equation. Thus, many of the phenomena of single-particle
quantum mechanics appear as behaviours of the condensate.”

Bosenovas are uncontrolled  reactions of a BEC resulting in resulting in the
release of EM radiation in  lieu of phonic energy IMHO.  A spectrum analysis of
the Bosenova would tell much about the BEC coherent system allowable energy
transitions.

Bob Cook