The displaced workers at Walmart, Whole Foods and eventually  workers at
retailers will just need to get new jobs designing and manufacturing Robots.

For those who don't want to adapt, these workers can go to the recycling
center so that they may be converted into soylent green.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zAFA-hamZ0