On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 11:58 AM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Everyone will have an opinion, but the details are not public. I suspect
> that some of the details will seep out over time.
>
> My take on the major factor which led to the withdrawal of claims is that
> Rossi's attorney finally realized that he could not ethically put Rossi on
> the stand and let Rossi testify to those details which were in the
> deposition but which were so obviously false - such as the imaginary heat
> exchanger, the imaginary customer with the imaginary product which used up
> so much imaginary heat, and the imaginary ERV report.
>
> Subornation of perjury would ruin his career.

Is this take of yours above based on any real, plausible analysis of the
situation and facts, or just your opinion on Rossi in general..?

I really have no opinion or knowledge of any particular facts concerning
this OTOH typical and obvious cruddy, squabbling, ego-ridden,
money-grubbing falling out, one way or the other.