On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 1:50 PM, Aldo Maggi <aldoma...@katamail.com> wrote:

> I apologize to use this list to answer "Che" but I do just because he
> wrote here instead than directly to me, obviously I know that the rules
> forbid it but I promise I will not do it any more.

Such endless hypocrisy.

I don't think you people grasp the historical nature of such as this
e-List. It IS a historical record -- and people in future WILL be judging
many of you (as far as that goes) for the exhibition of such narrow-minded,
short-term interests, pursued in solely for immediate, personal, grubby
gain. Much as the likes of Andrea Rossi have done.

DO NOT believe outside others will be seeing your posts as you yourselves
now see them. They WILL be far more objective than too many of you all are
being now.

These near-future 'historians' WILL also be far more knowledgeable about
the political-economic context of the World -- AND of the World-historic
import if the phenomenon of Cold Fusion. The slanted anti-communist bias of
some of you -- downright police-state in nature for some of you -- WILL be
seen for what it is, in the larger World context, come that time. Because
if Cold Fusion IS the Future -- then this e-List WILL have a larger future
historical importance than it has now.

Really. Some of you. Your posts will NOT age well.
Pfft.