I would agree that the court documents were significant.  I particularly
thought that Darden’s email to Rossi regarding the successful production of
fuel  and reactor performance using the super confidential fuel mixture , known
by only 4 individuals, was deterministic.

>From Mats’ recent interview with Rossi it was noted:

“During the discovery phase, emails from Darden were provided and made public,
where Darden himself confirmed to have replicated our process successfully. We
also have testimonials from persons who have assisted at such replications.
Woodford [Investment Management] assisted at one of those replications, after
which it invested USD 50M in Industrial Heat, even before the [one-year 1MW]
test started in Doral [Miami], at a time when IH obviously had nothing but our
IP in its portfolio.”

I guess Eric Walker does not know about this are thinks it is not true.

Bob Cook
From: Eric Walker<mailto:eric.wal...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 5:22 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com<mailto:vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Why Rossi 'won'

Hi Bob,

I'll propose another reason for the recent silence:  disappointment at an
extractive settlement and a realization that it is a mostly futile excercise to
continue to debate with what remain of the hard core of Rossi's followers who
haven't yet decamped after becoming familiar with the contents of the lawsuit
docket.  No need to postulate the eating of crow, except in those instances
where someone made a prediction about the outcome of the lawsuit.  Few people
that I recall expressed much confidence in any particular outcome.

So we are left with two groups of people following developments, even more
divided than before the lawsuit, with each somehow further confirmed in their
impressions.

Regards,
Eric

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 8:22 PM,
bobcook39...@hotmail.com<mailto:bobcook39...@hotmail.com>
<bobcook39...@hotmail.com<mailto:bobcook39...@hotmail.com>> wrote:
The folks on Vortex-l that in the past have suggested Rossi was a fraud etc
must be busy eating crow based on the significant silence of their anti-Rossi
claque.

Bob Cook