Since Mills claims that the hydrino is dark matter which is 6 time more
plentiful than bright matter and dark matter is pervasive throughout space,
then our bodies should contain 6 times more hydrinos as bright matter. We
are all 6 times heavier that we think we are. Removing dark matter from our
bodies should reduce of mass by a whole lot at least 6 times.

Such is a untaped product concept for weight reduction...hydrino removal
from the body. "Remove hydrinos and become lighter on your feet."