From: Adrian Ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net>
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2017 1:18 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Ross E-Cat QX demo Nove 24

I don't agree.  The measurements of energy out & in were good enough to
demonstrate the basic characteristics of the QX.  That was the purpose of the
demo.  I t would be impossible to to do a replicable experiment without giving
the IP away.

The pathosskeptics make much of the crude power pack with 60 W of cooling But I
don't believe that power could be magically transferred to heat the water.
What could Rossi possibly get from such a scam?  It's not to get money from the
general public but possibly to interest venture capitalists: they would do
their own due diligence, such as measuring the voltage across the reactor.