This morning seemed unusual in that it was like uncovering layers of of onion
which led me on a path of discovery which started from here; Using
electrostatic fields to manipulate plants and animals.
http://revolution-green.com/using-electrostatic-fields-manipulate-plants-animals/#comment-29441

This subject interests me in comparisons to my own examples too numerous to
mention here. This then led to the following Ebner effect video;
https://youtu.be/i69p0lldbGY
>From there on the sidelines were other videos where I became fascinated with
>many structured water videos. In the end I found the following claim
>concerning sonoluminescence.
Blood Plasma, Sea Water, and Sonoluminescence
https://youtu.be/1owZDWRvYAQ
Flow induced cavitation is mentioned 4 min into video. At 5 1/2 min. he claims
that these cavitation bubbles he obtains would be altered if he changed the
flow pattern. Most remarkable claims I have not heard of before, but I am
purchasing his minimal porto flow unit. I think that vortex list once mentioned
Gary Paterson? that claimed over unity from cavitation effects but I did not
know that this also involved the sono thing emiting light, which seems most
bizaare. I welcome comments and reply from vortex list since I dont recieve
intial mailings for some ungodly undecipherable reason but I might recieve
replies. HDN Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/