Bob
Thanks for agreeing.
I also think there is conflict between what bureaucrats want and what
experimenters want.

Experimenters want to do an experiment and get new results and then have the
theory changed.

But  bureaucrats want is to keep things the same and not change things; i.e.
they don't want the theory to change, they want the existing theory to be dogma.
see:
Bureaucrats versus Science.(The Trouble with Physics)(Book review) - Quadrant |
HighBeam Research

|   |    |

|   |
Bureaucrats versus Science.(The Trouble with Physics)(Book review) - Quadra...
 The Trouble with Physics, by Lee Smolin; Penguin, 2007, $59.95. LORD KELVIN,
in the late... | Article from Qu...  |   |

 Bureaucrats want dead science, but experimenters want living science that
changes as new facts are discovered.
Well as for me: scientists ignore their history of how they got to where they
are now. Einstein worked on unified field theory, so did a lot of other people
and that history is ignored from what is taught to physics student, so they
grow up ignorant.
Roger

    On Friday, 26 January 2018, 7:10, "bobcook39...@hotmail.com"