>From the Lugano report:

"The Lithium content in the fuel is found to have the natural composition,
i.e. 6Li 7 % and 7Li 93 %. However at the end of the run a depletion of 7Li
in the ash was revealed by both the SIMS and the ICP-MS methods. In the
SIMS analysis the 7Li content was only 7.9% and in the ICP-MS analysis it
was 42.5 %. This result is remarkable since it shows that the burning
process in E-Cat indeed changes the fuel at the nuclear level, i.e. nuclear
reactions have taken place. It is notable, but maybe only a coincidence,
that also in Astrophysics a 7Li depletion is observed"

http://amsacta.unibo.it/4084/1/LuganoReportSubmit.pdf

The increase in the strength of the weak force produced an increase in the
decay rate of neutrons in lithium 7.

According to accepted theory, the energy for the activation of the weak
force reaction comes from the instantiation of virtual particles from the
vacuum. The weak force borrows the energy from the vacuum and then when the
decay process is complete, returns that energy back to the vacuum.

In S. Ólafsson and Sindre-Zeiner Gundersen poster for ICCF=21

Adler–Bell–Jackiw anomaly in electroweak
interactions, the 3p+ ➝ 3L+ process and links to
spontaneous UHD decay and transmutation
process

"One very recent interpretation is disintegration of the proton into
lighter particles in a process of
3N-proton -> 3N-anti-lepton process. This process is allowed according to
the Standard Model of
High energy physics but has never been observed since it would need post
big bang high
temperature conditions to occur to high energy for LHC accelerator at CERN.
This process could
maybe solve one of the biggest remaining mystery in cosmology i.e.
Baryogenisis. The hypothetical
physical process that took place during the early universe that produced
baryonic asymmetry, i.e.
the imbalance of matter (baryons) and antimatter (antibaryons) in the
observed universe.
This 3N-proton -> 3N-anti-lepton process is driven by the *Adler–Bell–Jackiw
anomaly* in
electroweak interactions in the Standard model. Why it can occur in our
experiments at room
temperature condition is an obvious mystery, but first idea for solution
could be quantum Bose
Einstein condensation of the protons or neutrons inside the Ultra-dense
phase of Hydrogen. Both
the spontaneous and laser induced entanglement breaking when laser pulse
impinges on the
condensate."