Nygel--

How do you reconcile the Stubbs evaluation of real probe data?

Bob

________________________________
From: Nigel Dyer <l...@thedyers.org.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 9:10:57 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:The PP fusion reaction in LENR

Bob

Up until a year or so ago I might have gone along with the idea that quarks do
not exist.  However, my son has produced a nice paper from which the
fundamental particles (electrons, neutrinos and quarks) emerge in such a
beautiful way that I am now completely convinced that they are real.   The
challenge is to get the paper accepted, something this group will be well
familiar with

Nigel

On 23/05/2018 06:47, bobcook39...@hotmail.com<mailto:bobcook39...@hotmail.com>