No EM energy asymmetry alone can even speak to the issue of CoM - apples to
oranges.  CoM is not energy-dependent - it doesn't matter how much energy
we throw at it, nor its provenance.

The time-dependent variable you propose here is just a causality violation
- photons by definition propagate at C, ie. either the fields are
interacting, and hence powering on the second electro-magnet presents as a
load upon the first one's energy supply via Lenz's law and thus complying
with Newton's 3rd, or else there is never any time for a force to be in
effect between them, and so no mechanical acceleration.  Likewise, if a
magnetic sample is being propelled by an applied field, then either it is
accelerating and so applying back-EMF, or else we're invoking an
unsupported N3 violation again.

You CAN leverage time-dependent mechanical energy asymmetries via the
processes i've described, however.