Agreed.  A great equaliser.  Burst bubbles all round.  Brexit for everyone!

As for fame or fortune, not interested in the former but i currently live
on about 8K so a pot to piss in would be nice.  Still, that's no reason to
bury it like Bessler did.  And we all benefit from the results, so long as
they're applied responsibly.  If i ain't gotta spend income on fuel or
energy, and maybe also if the housing bubble bursts, 8kpa could be plenty.
Everyone else's negative equity will have to be written off, reset time for
the global economy, and we'll all be able to retire in quaint log cabins
and live comfortably off-grid.  And there'll be bluebirds, swooping across
saphire skies, as people of all nations and creeds join ha-  eek dribbling
again.  But basically with any luck we hopefully won't destroy ourselves,
tough wood.

Like i say, i've tried to contact various universities, gonna give Dresden
another day or so to respond - IF one of 'em picks it up then it won't hurt
to give academia a bit of a head-start..  otherwise you'll be looking at it
by the w/e.

If anyone has any better ideas in the meantime, do pipe up..