Hi,
[snip]

Whenever I see magic magnet motors, I am tempted to think of breaking and
reconnecting magnetic field lines, with the attendant possibility that the ZPE
may be tapped in such an event.

>Did he discover Tesla's secret?
>

>https://cosmosmagazine.com/technology/did-nikola-tesla-build-a-revolutionary-electric-car

I think Tesla was just tapping into the energy he himself was putting into the
Earth capacitor. I.e. the planet itself and the electrosphere form the two
plates of a gigantic capacitor with the lower atmosphere as the dielectric.
I think he "pumped" this capacitor at it's resonant frequency, with energy from
one source, which could then be tapped by mobile receivers, operating at the
same frequency. His car contained such a receiver.

In short, this was a power transmission system, not a power source. Because it
could be tapped by anyone anywhere, the bankers wouldn't have a bar of it
because they couldn't charge for the power.
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

local asymmetry = temporary success