The Hessdalen Lights in Norway and the Marfa Lights in Texas are two places
out of many that occur around the world where lights that are the size of
full sized buses float in the sky. These lights are seen mostly at night.

These light have been studied for years and the consensus among the
researchers who are interested in them is that these lights are a natural
phenomenon. These lights are not extraterrestrial or man-made technologies
but are now understood to be natural in origin.