Your referenced article is replete with invalid assumptions. Based on my
current understanding of the Rossi reaction. most of the energy that is
generated by the E-Cat now comes from the extraction of energy from the
vacuum via Hawking radiation. The transmutation of matter if any is a
nuisance side reaction that contributes little if any energy to the energy
output of the E-Cat.

Rossi is wrong to assume that the temperature of his plasma can be derived
from black body thermal calculations. The spectrum of the E-cat is now much
like what R. Mills has claims is being generated by the SunCell with most
coming from the EUV range. Rossi has said the this spectrum ranges between
100 and 200 nm.

Recently. to support my claim that transmutation is not energy generation
productive, in the post titled "*LENR transmutation may be subject to
quantum mechanical superposition,*" I reference the production of
ferrosilicon in India as an example of massive transmutation with little if
no excess energy production.

See

http://coldfusioncommunity.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/244_JCMNS-Vol24.pdf