US is ruled by a plutocratic mafia that lost any understanding for sustainable business & infra structure.

Even in California the mafia successfully prevented the construction of sustainable environmental friendly infra structure - the fast train between LA and San Francisco.

I recommend to read about the decline of Rome as a center of power.

If LENR fails to deliver cheap energy the US will decompose within 20 years.

J.W.