Vorts!

Long time no chat… busy working on Navy radar.  It’s been a few years, but I
check in every now and then to see if any real progress has been made with LENR
or… you know who!  ;-)  Not much has changed…

RE: Superconductivity…

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/29232/navys-advanced-aerospace-tech-boss-claims-key-ufo-patent-is-operable

Just so happens that the scientist/engineer patenting some very unusual patents
for the Navy works at PAX River… been there many times over the last 3 years.
I’ll have to look him up next time I’m there… perhaps soon.

The guy’s boss, Dr. Sheehy, also at PAX, had to write to the patent office
after the patents were rejected… of course, since some claims were ‘not
theoretically possible’. In the letter, Dr. Sheehy states that the technology
is ‘enabled AND operable’.

Happy Holiday Reading!!

-Mark Iverson