What we can do with SO(4) physics is to give the 4D and 3D/4D wave structure (SO(4) quantum numbers)  for all isotopes what already explains a lot about the periodic table and of course shows that 207Pb is the last stable isotope. It also explains very basic things e.g. why Technetium is instable. The nuclear interaction/gamma spectrum is guided by the 3D/4D flux of an isotope. But all wave structures are connected - and do potentially couple. Only small z isotopes have simple gamma states. For simple nuclei like 6-Li we can give the exact first gamma state energy based on the wave energy. 61-Ni has a special magnetic gamma state that is based on a neutron energy hole wave that perfectly fits - as calculated - the expected transformation after adding the gamma energy. But this is a rare exception.

For small Z (<= 16) nuclei it is "easy" to find the wave structure but the impact of added neutrons is not yet completely understood as the neutron "bonding" is complex, as up to 5 wave couplings are possible.

There is a lot of work to do e.g. to apply the rules to all isotopes and to progress in the details. I currently do focus on LENR relevant issues as we just discovered a new? LENR mechanism. Also particles are of minor interest as it is clear that the neutrino has no impact on mass calculations. This does not mean that neutrinos play no role in the mass formation. But they simply do not gravitate and thus we have no mean to connect them with simple math.

I did some work relevant for the Holmlid stuff to explain some strange spectra. Kaons,Pions,Muons can be modeled without pain but are not yet needed for LENR.

There is enough work for dozens of people that are willing to dig in. But be aware that the next fruits hang much higher and a lot of time is needed to e.g. expand the simple model to a more broad model, that also is able to handle simple perturbations

An e-mail exchange is not the right place to explain what is possible and what has been done already. If a small group of people is ready to leave the sinking SM Titanic I'm willing to teach them, but this needs about a week at least.

J.W.