Andrew—

Thanks for that update on the ICCF-21 paper you and Jean-Luc prepared.

Several thoughts are renewed by my review of that paper—some physics, and some
intellectual process:

  1.  Artificial intelligence (AI)  is like the rapid evaluation of ideas
collected  form a large group of individuals and checked with respect to
available physical models and their mathematical description for validation.
The data base of available physical models (particularly the non-popular ones)
is the key to good AI.

The “IQ” of group intelligence depends upon this same process as AI uses,
TURTLE—slow but sure.  (Democracy applies the IQ of the society to desirable
LAWS for social modeling.)

  1.  If one relativistic electron can happen, why cannot more exist, ea., 2 or
all  atomic electrons? (It may take some additional positrons and neutrinos to
keep that many electrons together, as in a nucleon.)
  2.  Do we need math model that does not predict a singularity at zero.  I.e.,
one that allows time and space to be quantized dimensions or maybe a function
of volume of 3 space dimensions?  I discussed this question with an old
mathematician at a recent party (still within my memory) and he suggested the
Dirac delta function was close to this suggestion; for reasons he did not
understand, the math community did not pickup on Dirac’s idea. I WONDER WHY?

Bob Cook