Thanks for trying it David.  I really am grateful!

I guess you didn't feel enough to say it works, but I will just note that
if you can still feel the energy after removing the image, this doesn't
mean much.

Reason is the energy can remain for quite some time without the image.

Now, if you tried another screen that seemed comparable, or a totally
different location on the same screen and felt the same level of heat, that
would be more compelling.

I will note that while this is most assuredly NOT the placebo effect as the
"feeler" doesn't need to be aware or even see the design/device to observe
the energy.

I am willing to count your result as a "fail", but if you could perhaps try
against a control screen instead of against the same screen with the image
removed as that is not going to work and get back it you see that there is
a difference.

Thanks.