from
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loschmidt%27s_paradox
<<Loschmidt's paradox, also known as the reversibility paradox,
irreversibility paradox or Umkehreinwand,[1] is the objection that it
should not be possible to deduce an irreversible process from
time-symmetric dynamics. This puts the time reversal symmetry of (almost)
all known low-level fundamental physical processes at odds with any attempt
to infer from them the second law of thermodynamics which describes the
behaviour of macroscopic systems. Both of these are well-accepted
principles in physics, with sound observational and theoretical support,
yet they seem to be in conflict, hence the paradox.  Josef Loschmidt's
criticism was provoked by the H-theorem of Boltzmann, which employed
kinetic theory to explain the increase of entropy in an ideal gas from a
non-equilibrium state, when the molecules of the gas are allowed to
collide. In 1876, Loschmidt pointed out that if there is a motion of a
system from time t0 to time t1 to time t2 that leads to a steady decrease
of H (increase of entropy) with time, then there is another allowed state
of motion of the system at t1, found by reversing all the velocities, in
which H must increase. This revealed that one of Boltzmann's key
assumptions, molecular chaos, or, the Stosszahlansatz, that all particle
velocities were completely uncorrelated, did not follow from Newtonian
dynamics. One can assert that possible correlations are uninteresting, and
therefore decide to ignore them; but if one does so, one has changed the
conceptual system, injecting an element of time-asymmetry by that very
action.
Reversible laws of motion cannot explain why we experience our world to be
in such a comparatively low state of entropy at the moment (compared to the
equilibrium entropy of universal heat death); and to have been at even
lower entropy in the past.>>

Harry