Mandatory two week quarantine for citizens returning from visiting
countries were an outbreak is occurring. If you want to go, then be
prepared to be quarantined on your return.  Maybe it is too late to be
effective now, but when the next outbreak occurs this rule should be
applied before it becomes a pandemic.
Of course the plutocracy love to travel so they will be slow to
introduce such legislation.

Harry