Terry and Jones—

You 2 must be the best read fictionadoes I’ve come across. :)

Bob Cook

-------------------------------------
From: Terry Blanton<mailto:hohlr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2020 9:54 AM
To: magicso...@aol.com<mailto:magicso...@aol.com>;
vortex-l@eskimo.com<mailto:vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Better than N95

Bill Gates' noble effort:

https://www.businessinsider.com/bill-gates-factories-7-different-vaccines-to-fight-coronavirus-2020-4

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 12:53 PM Terry Blanton
<hohlr...@gmail.com<mailto:hohlr...@gmail.com>> wrote:
No.  You need to protect yourself assuming all is true.  Then you will survive
to say, "I told you so."

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 12:29 PM AlanG
<magicso...@aol.com<mailto:magicso...@aol.com>> wrote:
It's a scary prospect if the findings are accurate. But there's no mention in
the article of any control measurements or the error bands of the measurement
techniques. For example, simple testing of the collection process by sampling
known sterile areas seems to me an essential part of any such study. False
positives need to be eliminated before concluding the spread of the virus is
essentially ubiquitous and inescapable.