Hi,
[snip]
>Our live is covered/maintained by faint fluctuations on top of highly
>stable matter that does not feel time at all.

I think supernovas would imply otherwise. I think what you are trying to say is
that nuclear matter is very stable in
time, but that doesn't mean that time doesn't exist, it just means that it's
very stable and undergoes few changes.
Well most of it anyway. Radioisotopes are an exception.

>Of course these small fluctations are highly dependent on time but this
>does not imply that time exist for the universe! It's just us that want
>to believe that there is time for everything. Our live temperature range

BTW "time for everything" usually means "plenty of time in which to do
everything", whereas I suspect you mean that we
think that everything experiences time, and you contend that nuclear matter
does not.
I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with you on that, and I think the Americium
in the smoke detector on your ceiling does
too. ;)

>is given by about 0.14eV. This shows how important we are for the universe.

:)

>If you go to higher dimensions e.g. 8 then you can reintroduce a global
>time and *global causality* but not for the small part of the world we
>live in - the 0.14eV range that clearly shows stochastic behavior.

I think better wording might be "small part of the thermal spectrum"?

While I agree with you that is where most of the action is, I don't agree that
action defines time.
Even if it did, time would still exist at all levels, since none are without
action.
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

local asymmetry = temporary success