<<The truth is nobody knows what happens next and when it happens. ... How
can it be that no one knows? ... We look to experts and we expect them to
know so we push them know. "Answer the question. Tell me what is going to
happen in September What is going to happen in December ?" Sometimes the
answer is "I don't know." Sometimes that is the honest answer. ...
I speak to the best minds around this country, around the globe and they
don't know. If you don't know, say you don't know. It doesn't mean you are
not smart. No reason to get defensive. When you know what you don't know
and admit it, it will actually keep you safe. ... Know when you don't know
what the future holds - you can be safe because then you can prepare for
different possibilities. And that's where we are...>>
-- Andrew Cuomo, Governor of the Sate of New York, May 4th.
https://youtu.be/9Y861dM3V4w?t=1333
<https://youtu.be/9Y861dM3V4w?t=1333&fbclid=IwAR2fF6Ogt2jOn2LpPHM_ooKPEN3iVH_8-brWNfbC_QUfBC4uXoDEnGOUsZM>