From: Jed Rothwell<mailto:jedrothw...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2020 7:22 AM
To: Vortex<mailto:vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Verification of Mizuno experiment

bobcook39...@hotmail.com<mailto:bobcook39...@hotmail.com>
<bobcook39...@hotmail.com<mailto:bobcook39...@hotmail.com>> wrote:

“Figure 1. Principle of nuclear fusion. (Deuterium and tritium are shown
undergoing fusion to produce energy, neutrons and helium.)”

“In the present study, by using this new hydrogen energy from fusion, we hope
to confirm a new power generation method that may replace conventional power
generation methods, such as thermal power, hydropower, nuclear power, wind
power, and solar power generation. The purpose is to obtain an input/output
ratio of energy two times or more higher than input.”

Was the report merely obfuscation and fake news from your perspective, in that,
as you point out, Mizuno does not use tritium?

I do not understand what you are talking about. Of course he does not use
tritium. There is no mention of using tritium in this paper, or any of his
other papers, or any papers in the cold fusion literature as far I recall. Many
experiments produce tritium, but I have never heard of anyone starting with it.

Figure 1 shows conventional plasma fusion, as I am sure you realize.

I don't understand what you are saying, and I don't understand why you are
saying it. Are you trying to pick a fight about an undergraduate paper in
Sapporo? It seems pretty good to me. If you don't like it, don't read it.