  To: vortex
  Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2020 5:48 PM
  Subject: Re [Vo]:Pictures of debris from the Roswell Crash Site

  Good thing for us tree huggers that those aliens used catalytic converters on
their UFOs ...     ;-)

  Takes a lot of fuel to get here from Proxima Centauri b and that is a big
no-no

  Actually (before someone brings up the point) - the catalytic converter was
indeed invented before the Roswell incident.

  Here is the inventor.

  https://www.sciencehistory.org/historical-profile/eugene-houdry

  This is not to suggest that the artifact isn't of extraterrestrial origin...

  Colin Quinney wrote

  Hello Frank,

  (Long time...)

  Thank you for bringing that to our attention. That is truly fascinating. What
is the story behind the acquisition?

  Has the material been lab tested? Type of ceramic, atomic structure, etc? (I
wish my late friend Nick Reiter was still alive. He would love to test it.)

  Have you or anyone else applied any kind of high voltage, or electromagnetic
energy while weighing the samples?