On Tue, 14 Jul 2020, Terry Blanton wrote:

Great stuff!  Thanks, Bill.  I saw this on reddit while I was researching
unclebens 😉

I probably had sars/covid. I absolutely KNEW it wasn't that, because in January my "flu" started with intenstinal upset, and that wasn't on the list of covid symptoms (in January.) Then I totally lost the ability to smell plexi cement or acetone fumes (also not on the list of symptoms.) Then I was wiped out for a week, stayed home sleeping all day, followed by a cough for 6-8 weeks. Not as bad as a bad cold. So, clearly just normal flu. (I certainly picked it up from the student Emergency Room on UW campus, full of asian and european students in a crowd.) Weeks later I developed severe "gout" in one foot, had to get crutches in order to walk (not on the list of symptoms ca. February, so, couldn't be covid-19!!!)

Very happy to see you're alive and well.  I could have sworn I saw you on TV
at CHAZ/CHOP one night.

Only on one "Strange Evidence" episode, but I don't know if it's aired yet: the one about "Crown Flash," weird bright moving stripes above thunderstorms, I reproduced with nickel-flake suspended in water. I have a kilo of the stuff, if anyone wants a sample, see:

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npSzPShgYFE&t=11
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH-CAhtXBfQ

William J. Beaty                 https://electricatechnology.com
beat...@gmail.com                CTO, Inventor, Research Engineer