On Sat, 8 Aug 2020, bobcook39...@hotmail.com wrote:

I agree its not clear what I meant..  I was intending to note that the form
of the energy being transmitted was avoided in the presentation.

HA! They can't say "megawatts of RADIATION. It's jsut microwaves, broadcast at exactly the same frequency as your kitchen soup-nuker box." The natives would come after them with pitchforks (torches only needed if at night.)

But it's OK! Since its non-ionizing radiation! And, it's not on land, and only sent above water. So it cooks migratory waterfowl. And cooks pleasure boats who aren't aware of what that long mysterious row of floating "danger buoys" actually means.

William J. Beaty                 https://electricatechnology.com
beat...@gmail.com                CTO, Inventor, Research Engineer
bi...@amasci.com 206-762-3818 vm 5459 Wilkinson Rd, Langley, WA 98260-8700