On Mon, 10 Aug 2020, Terry Blanton wrote:
On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 3:04 AM William Beaty <bi...@eskimo.com> wrote:

>    Discover Cold Fusion  (w/Matt Howarth art.)
>    https://www.curtis-press.com/coming-soon/

Ruby is a gem!

Hopefully it will get published this year to "honor" the passing of the
author of Voodoo Science.

Tanks, Bill!  I wasn't aware of that.

I found that Ruby has her own LENR forum! I'm outta the loop, I never knew! She's also occasionally over on the "vortex-L academic annex," CMNS list on google groups.

You'll recall that Ed Storms & friends split off from us years ago, starting the invite-only CMNS-list in order to escape our own little no-rules troll-fest. That's worked very well for the pro discussions of LENR. Unfortunately, one of the banned vortex-L trolls was invited there, and unfortunately Ed Storms is NOT one of their moderators, and the others refuse to take appropriate action. We'll see if the troll ruins their CMNS group. He's already convinced Ed Storms to drop out.

Sturm und drang! Seductive online dramas, concealed psychopaths with gigantic egos destroying online communities? Eh, it's just The Internet! It keeps on being The Internet, even when saner mines descend into complete psychological denial that ...it's still just The Internet.

 - "Forget it Jake.   It's Chinatown"

       L. Walsh to J. Nicholson, from 'Chinatown' (1974)

William J. Beaty            http://staff.washington.edu/wbeaty/
beaty, chem washington edu  Research Engineer
billb, amasci com           UW Chem Dept,  Bagley Hall RM74
x3-6195                     Box 351700, Seattle, WA 98195-1700