<snip>
 That is a pretty good price but modules have fallen in popularity.  In fact,
music keyboards in general have fallen off. </snip>

Thanks Terry.  I know everything is going to a computer or phone now.
Camcorder, GPS, cammera are now all on a phone.
Now its hit musical keyboards.  You just purchase a cheep MIDI controller and
plug it into you computer.  Purchase some music software and off you go.  I did
not want to do this.

I tried my hand a musical apps also.  I managed to get them published.  Sales
are not going well and I and not modivated to compete with free apps.Even the
COVID lockdown could not get me going on apps again.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Frank+Znidarsic+PE&hl=en_US

Frank