Currently a big mass  murder organized by the world wide rotary free masons mafia pharma mafia is ongoing and daily killing 10'000ds of peoples that not get the well working medication.

Ivermectin is able to save the live even of ICU patients. It works against West-Nil, Zikka, Hanta and other virus but nobody should know this.

It works best against CoV-19 by blocking the virus replication in the cell. It also can stop the virus outside the cell but there not better than HCQ or Nitazoxanide. It cost nothing. The horse version (dose of 800kg)  in Europe is sold for about 8$. (USA human version 8 doses > 800$) The horse version is used in South America, because its not suppressed!

https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.10.26.20219345

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/344877090

The full HCQ story:

 https://hcqtrial.com/ !

Please inform the newspapers  about the facts and tell/threat, you will bring them to Den Haag if they stay silent or publish miss information. This will work again with Biden!  Keep a copy of your communication together with the mail confirmation.

J.W.