Sorry it's not quantized for photons. This is myth!

J.W.

On 24.01.2021 21:24, Robin wrote:
+0000:
Hi Bob,
[snip]

I agree about conserving angular momentum, but can you prove that it is
quantized for objects other than photons?
(As near as I can tell this is an assumption made during the early days of QM
that no one has ever questioned.)

AaILXIL—

I  consider yor our interest in superconductive in LENR   physics warrants a
PHYSICAL model that includes a Higgs field an magnetic  field relation  express
in a common math with measurable real parameters/

In addition the model should allow demonstration of n whether or or not ANGULAR
MOMENTUM IS CONSERVED   in quanta of ½ pi  times Planck’s constant.

A consideration of a phase space coupled by real magnetic  fields is also
probably required to reflect reality and  scientific validation of fthe
physical model.

Bob Cook