1,5: Magnetic flux always flows in a locally flat manifold (plane) and its moment vector is orthogonal to the manifold

4: Magnetic flux is a line of acting mass. It's the real basic thing everything is made off. It seems to have no limit in how faint such a flux line can be.

2: The flux line - classically - is a part of the field

3: The magnetic action is always an orthogonal three vector B= y1 X y2

6: Nature has no quantization. Only stable states must be quantized. This follows from basic mechanics laws of coupled rotations.

7: Space can be anything. But "real" space seems to be restricted to 3 orthogonal acting dimensions.

The problems did start when physicists did claim that the basic 3 action of magnetism (point 3) is symmetric and thus invented the 4 potential and the relativistic metric. But from basic algebraic laws it is obvious that you add no new structure if you go from a plane action to a 3D action. You only nebulize the facts.

See also: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/349838375_On_the_fundamental_structure_of_quantum_mechanics

So new physics only can be gained by 2x2 action or going farther by 2x2x2 = octonions.

J.W.