Good question. In the early days Mills focused on potassium as a necessary
catalyst for working with nickel electrolysis - and which which we now learn
will apparently both split water and produce a plasma with microwave
irradiation, while sodium will not. So - this experiment kind of fits into
Mills' theory even though he never used RF to any great extent.

One can imagine improvements to this which could possibly provide much more
information. This is actually more complex than it seems at first. I am amazed
that apparently water is being split by the oven - or is there an alternative
explanation?

Axil Axil wrote:

 Interesting. What is ypur take about the theory behind the production of
sparks? Why Hydrinos?