Moddel,G.;Weerakkody, A.; Doroski, D.; Bartusiak, D.
  Optical-Cavity-Induced Current. Symmetry 2021, 13,517.
  https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/2101/2101.03085.pdf
  doi.org/10.3390/sym13030517

  Garret Moddel,*Ayendra Weerakkody, David Doroski, and Dylan Bartusiak
  "Casimir-cavity-induced conductance changes" PHYSICAL REVIEW RESEARCH 3,
  L022007 (2021)
  https://journals.aps.org/prresearch/pdf/10.1103/PhysRevResearch.3.L022007

 "The differential conductance of metal-insulator-metal devices increases
 when they are joined with Casimir cavities. An imbalance in injection of
 hot charge carriers from each side of the insulator is increased
 with thinner cavities that suppress more quantum vacuum modes. The result
 is an observed increase in conductance. Additional conductance changes,
 with insulator thickness and other device parameters, are consistent with
 an imbalance-induced injection of hot carriers. In addition to the
 conductance changes, we observe anomalous offsets in the current and
 voltage. We interpret the conductance changes in terms of del-E del-t
 uncertainty-principle-like limit to the injection of hot carriers from
 zero-point fluctuations."

William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb at amasci com                         http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  206-762-3818    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci