Sorry, Jones;  I only got the MOAC.  Earthtech's facilities were in the
final stages of being cleared out when I got it (and it was a whole trailer
full of stuff).  I was sad to learn that Earthtech had closed.  I can ask
what happened to the Mills gas phase experiment.

The MOAC was configured to examine electrolysis based LENR claims.  I will
be somewhat reconfiguring MOAC to examine gas phase claims similar to those
of Ed Storms - a simple apparatus/experiment.  While I am working on MOAC,
I can still start my gas phase experiments.  Storms-like gas phase
experiments are not complicated - make the pellets, put them in a closed
cell (in this case the cell is just a valve and a 3/8" closed-one-end
tube), add 1 atmosphere of D2 gas, and heat.  Storms showed 0.5W of XH on
1g of a Ni(plus) pellet at 300C.  I will put 3x1g pellets in each cell to
test.  My little insulated oven for this tube cell has a sensitivity of
40C/watt.  If I get 0.5W of heat from each 1g pellet, the temperature rise
of the cell would be 60C - a pretty easy isoperibolic measurement.  The
trick is finding the (plus) in Storms' Ni(plus) material.  Anything I find
that is interesting will also be tested in MOAC.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>