At 10:41 am 09/03/2006 -0600, Richard wrote:

> We are all  growing boys and girls and know that viewing
> an eyewall of a hurricane is an optical illusion because
> nobody can explain scientifically how the wall can form
> and sustain. But again, I see and hear lotsa things I find
> unbelievable even after getting my fingers burned.
>
> Richard

I can't believe THAT!' said Alice. `
Can't you?' the Queen said in a pitying tone. `
Try again: draw a long breath, and shut your eyes.'
Alice laughed. `There's not use trying,' she said:
`one CAN'T believe impossible things.' `
I daresay you haven't had much practice,' said the Queen.
`When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day.
Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.

8^)