If you really want to get down to the "natural forces" behind flying
saucers, just read ONE book:  Renato Vesco's "Intercept UFO".
https://www.amazon.com/Intercept-UFO-Renato-Vesco/dp/B0006WI572

It outlines the aerodynamic theories and technology of Ludwig Prandtl and
Oscar Schrenk & how those approaches to Boundary Layer Control were
implemented.  The key was using Sinterization and suction across the entire
wetted surface of the aircraft, increasing the lift coefficient by 8X.
 The allies won the war, these German weapon secrets were part of the war
booty, and voila!, 2 years later there were prototypes flying all over the
US  -- and crashing, unlike what one would expect from technologists
hundreds of thousands of years ahead of us capable of superluminal speed.