And oh yes, the direct contact with intelligence Jack Sarfatti quips about below is the AI spaceship that called Jack and his mother.

Is that a stomp-worthy thread, Jones?

I love these people patterns!

DonEM

The Vortex keeps turnin' and turnin'

On 11/6/2021 9:38 AM, Don wrote:

Jack Sarfatti

(On linkedin.com https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6859405888193732608/ <https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6859405888193732608/>)

24 minutes ago (edited)

About: UFO/UAP LIVESTREAM: *Franc Milburn *youtube.com

https://youtube.com/watch?v=C6l-ZtXH880&feature=share <https://youtube.com/watch?v=C6l-ZtXH880&feature=share>

I am one of Franc's sources. Agents from the CIA/DOD recruited me to work on this UAP problem and the consciousness "hard problem" 50 years ago. See MIT Professor David Kaiser's award-winning book "How the Hippies Saved Physics." The physics explaining UAP time travel is now relatively well understood. A few technical snags is par for the course. I had a direct contact with an intelligence back from the future.

Einstein's General Relativity Field Equation
Guv = 8pi(G/c^4)Tuv
plus quantum physics of materials explains what is going on with UAPs.

It's not that difficult.

Putin's agents interviewed me on this back around 2014 before I with others really solved the basic physics problem. I am beginning to think 34 minutes in that Franc is being fed disinformation. We heard similar stories more than 20 years ago at Joe Firmage's ISSO. The point is that the basic physics is quite elementary and straightforward but the people I know connected to USG on this UAP project are second and third grade physicists and do not really understand what is needed. The problem with Mellon and Elizondo is that they are so lacking in understanding of the physics needed that they are easily fooled. Eric Davis has a personal problem with me going back over several decades and is obstructing progress on the US side. Meanwhile Putin's agents take my ideas very seriously. Obstruction by Eric Davis, Colonel John B Alexander and others stemming partly from my support of Donald Trump has given Putin's physicists and edge in this arms race for Tic Tac Tech. Randolph Stone has not done his job because of them. I have been talking about UFOs from the future since 1973 and an excerpt of a my meeting with Hal Puthoff, Russell Targ at SRI talking about all of this can be heard on my Sound Cloud Channel.