Ivermectin - known since more than 10 years - is a broad band anti viral. So looking for evidence of action is turning the proof upside down.

The question is in what phase of the illness does it work with what percentage.

As a prophylaxis it works up to 99.99% (Infection protection)

In early treatment at least 98% (severe illness protection)

In late treatment at least 80% (Death protection)

Always compared to no treatment outcome for PCR positive.

There is a difference for alpha, Beta, gamma, delta. For delta you need 2x doses. Omicron is no longer a CoV-19 virus and Ivermectin kills it very fast.

All studies claiming no result have been highly faked and paid by big pharma. In my environment everybody did buy Ivermectin, V-D3, (+K2),Zinc, quercetin.

Black cumin (Nigella Sativa) works almost as good as Ivermectin. HCQ is good too and Sutherlandia/Hesperidin (Orange skin) was my preferred treatment in the early days.

So only fools die from CoV-19 or a immune stimulation gene tech cancer chemo (Pfizer/Moderna) called "vaccine"...

Actually the more "vaccine" shots you did take the higher your infection risk (if you are not recovered). In UK actually 3x more vaccinated progress to severe illness.

Take into account that 70% of the UK folks are recovered and subsummed under vaccinated...so vaxx only rates are 3x higher than given.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1058464/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-9.pdf

Please stay off from any boosters from Pfizer/Moderna!

J.W.

On the other side Remdesivir works for 0% and leads to organ failure. Same for the Pfizer/Merck drugs I recommend only for age > 85.