Hi,

Cavitation, at the final moment of implosion produces very high temperatures,
enough to break apart at least some water
molecules into constituent atoms. If some of the H atoms are then catalyzed to
shrink by other lone water molecules,
then the Hydrino energy is released. So some excess doesn't surprise me in the
least.
Note that the criterion for obtaining this energy directly from water is that
the temperature be high enough to break
apart a significant number of water molecules. Such temperatures are rarely
encountered in everyday life, but cavitation
is an exception.
Other catalysts that may also be present:
1) Other H atoms
2) O++ (possible, but only in minute quantities, because O++ requires quite a
lot of energy to create.)

>In the video lecture, the COP is shown as high as 1.97 (minute 10). Excess
>heat, when present, ranges from 2.15 to 4.18 kW (minute 16:30). With one
>reactor, there were 4 months with no heat, which can be taken as a baseline
>calibration, followed by 2 months of excess heat (minute 16).
>
>An upcoming JCMNS paper has more details.
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk <mixent...@aussiebroadband.com.au>