Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Audiophiles have often said the vinyl source is warmer.

So I've heard. I would like to set up a test with a turntable and a CD
player attached to the same speakers, to see if these people can hear the
difference. I'll bet they cannot. I know little about audio equipment, but
I know they set the CD sampling rate much higher than the human ear
can hear. Maybe there is a blurring effect? I wouldn't know.

It reminds me of when "New Coke" came out. People protested, and made a
stink. It turned out most of them could not tell the difference in blind
taste tests.