Two articles and one video on the real dangers of AI.

*The stupidity of AI*
Artificial intelligence in its current form is based on the wholesale
appropriation of existing culture, and the notion that it is actually
intelligent could be actively dangerous"
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2023/mar/16/the-stupidity-of-ai-artificial-intelligence-dall-e-chatgpt

*Don’t worry about AI breaking out of its box—worry about us breaking in*
Opinion: The worst human impulses will find plenty of uses for generative
AI.
https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2023/02/dont-worry-about-ai-breaking-out-of-its-box-worry-about-us-breaking-in/

"Artificial Intelligence is how companies blame computers for their poor
programming."
"The threat of A.I. isn't that some superior artificial intelligence is
going to rise up and enslave humanity. The threat of A.I. is that we are
going to willingly subject ourselves to Automated Systemic Stupidity"
https://youtu.be/MfGchpJRCG8

Harry