The point is that as you shrink it energy density will increase and I
simply assume there is a limit for how much density space can take. I alsa
suggest that this limit is consistent with lorentz transformations as it
would not make sense if this depends on which frame the observer has. This
also meen a finite size of the structure and hence not a point and not
spherical. That's why you need to overlay multiple copies of it and
symmetrize. You could see these arguments as a foundation for Mills GUTCP.
Here is my blog where you can read more about the idea
http://itampe.com/a-comment-on-special-relativity.html