Hi,

Several years ago, I suggested to Mills in private email that a surface
containing pits that had a dimension matching
the wavelength of a photon with the same energy as his "energy hole", might
function as a catalyst for Hydrino
production, but he appears to have ignored my suggestion.
Your report of a water droplet on nano-porous Aluminium might be confirmation,
though I suspect a more likely
explanation is that the water simply reacted chemically with the Aluminium
because the oxide layer that normally covers
it was disrupted.

[snip]
>I can't help but suspect that they are the same thing. Since the LEC seems to
>work with the the phenomenon of nanoporosity and doesn't necessarily need
>catalyst metals such as palladium, perhaps all of CF, LENR, CANR work on this
>principle and are not fusion at all, but some other phenomenon not yet well
>understood. Maybe it works like the atomic hydrogen torch, where splitting
>diatomic hydrogen and then recombining it results in large energy release. Or
>maybe the nanoporosity literally splits the diatomic hydrogen and then crushes
>it into the hydrino. Water molecules could be similarly broken down within the
>nanopores.
[snip]
Buy electric cars and recharge them from solar panels on your roof.